The New NACAC Logo
As NACAC has undergone major changes in its approach to member engagement, events, communications, and advocacy, a new approach to its visual identity and website user experience became a priority.
Along with a new mission and vision announced in 2021, a modernized look updates the visual identity to match the member experience.
About the NACAC logo:
- The triangle, or arrow, image has pathways extending in various directions, all moving forward.
- The lines in the triangle represent:
- the pathways NACAC helps professionals define as their careers progress
- how NACAC members help students define their academic journeys
- light shining through the triangle, representing the clarity and insights made possible by NACAC’s engagement, research, and advocacy.
- The use of the organization’s full name in the logo helps audiences less familiar with NACAC understand the organization’s focus.
- The words “College Admission Counseling” are in bold because it is the core of our work.
- The font, FS ME, was selected because it was designed with legibility in mind and created especially for those with learning disabilities.
- The new color palette was designed for accessibility for individuals with colorblindness.
In addition to our new brand and logo, you might have noticed we launched a new website as well. Take a tour of our new features.