NACAC memberships run on a calendar system – January 1 – December 31 of each year. NACAC does not prorate memberships. The Membership Experience team sends renewal notices in October preceding the December 31 expiration. If it would be helpful to pay for your NACAC membership in advance, you can request an invoice for the following year using this form.
Pay or Print your Invoice
- Log on to the NACAC Community Hub using your email address and password.
- To create a new password, click “Forgot Your Password?” and enter your email address that is on file with NACAC to receive instructions on creating a new password.
- Click on “Pay Individual” or “Pay Company Invoice,” to use a credit card.
- For check payments, you can click on print invoice. The mailing address is provided on the invoice.
- Don’t see a payment option? Your company may be responsible for your payment. If you would like to billed directly, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t see the option to pay for your dues online?
If you are a primary contact at an institution or organization or have an individual membership separate from your school, let us know your renewal choice now so we can generate an invoice for you.
If you are part of an institution or organization membership your dues are billed to your company or school and are payable by the primary contact or company manager on your account.
Primary Contacts and Company Managers are responsible for managing their staff roster and member benefits.
Need to update your NACAC membership’s primary contact?
If your primary contact no longer works at your organization or has moved into a different role, please use this form to request an update. Our team will work on this change and email you a confirmation.
Need to remove an individual from your renewal invoice?
If you need to remove an individual just click on “Manage Member Benefits”, uncheck the “Include in Membership” box then click on “Update Records”. If the individual has left your organization, please be sure to un-affiliate them from your membership roster as well.
Need to add an individual?
Click on “Manage Member Benefits” and “Add Staff Member”
If you require assistance updating your staff roster or member benefits, we encourage you to reference our instructional video. If altering your organization/institution’s member benefits result in a change in your membership tier, please email email@example.com for an updated invoice.
Information on Dues and Fees:
- Organizational members must update their roster, as the membership fee is based on staff size.
- View our membership model for membership dues based on member type and staff size.
- All membership fee invoices are paid by the sole member or by the organization/institution’s primary contact or company manager.
- Member benefits begin once dues have been paid.
- If NACAC receives a request for membership cancellation within 30 days of renewal or approval, a refund of dues may be issued. No refund of dues will be issued more than 30 days after approval or renewal of membership.
Information on the Billing Process:
- NACAC’s membership year runs from January 1 through December 31.
- NACAC does not offer prorated memberships.
- NACAC’s annual renewal billing cycle begins in October, current members receive renewal invoices in October.
- New memberships purchased after October 1 will be valid through December 31 of the following year.