Pay or Print your Invoice
- Log on to the NACAC Community Hub using your email address and password.
- To create a new password, click Forgot Your Password? and enter your email address that is on file with NACAC to receive instructions on creating a new password.
- Click on “Pay Individual” or “Pay Company Invoice,” to use a credit card.
- For check payments, you can click on print invoice. The mailing address is provided on the invoice.
- Don’t see a payment option? Your company may be responsible for your payment. If you would like to billed directly, email email@example.com
Don't see the option to pay for your dues online?
If you are a primary contact at an institution or organization or you have an individual membership separate from your school, let us know your renewal choice now so we can generate an invoice for you.
If you are part of an institution or organization membership your dues are billed to your company or school and are payable by the primary contact or company manager on your account. If you would like to pay for your dues separately you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your invoice billed directly to you.
Need a password?
Go to the NACAC Community Hub and click on “Forgot your password.”
Need to remove an individual from your renewal invoice?
If you need to remove an individual just click on "manage member benefits", uncheck the "include in membership" box then click on "Update Records".
Need to add an individual?
Click on "Manage Member Benefits" and "Add Staff Member"
Expand / Collapse All