This forum assisted college counseling professionals in designing scholarships and other institutional aid that’s consistent with the ruling. Participants also gained a better understanding of how to eliminate structural barriers to equitable admission and design race-neutral strategies that achieve equitable ends.
Recordings are now available to registrants and can be accessed by the LMS for up to 6 months.
- Unpacking the Court’s opinion
- Admissions policy design
- Designing scholarships and other institutional aids consistent with the ruling
- Practices to eliminate structural barriers to equitable admissions
- Guidance for student advising
- Examining broader reverberations, including effects on secondary school policy and practice