What does this course offer?
- Real-world exercises. We will come to understand the role of a successful admissions operation in realizing key aspects of institutional mission and financial objectives. Participants will learn how to measure current admission funnel performance towards assigned goals using their own data.
- Short, on-demand modules. Participants will login to the learning management system to complete the short, topic-based modules on their own schedule and at their own pace. Each participant will have four weeks to complete the course.
- Two virtual meetings. In addition, all participants will gather on Zoom on two separate dates to meet with classmates and the program director, David Burge. Participants will discuss key issues and topics, review assignments, and learn within smaller breakout groups.
- *Participants are highly encouraged to attend both live sessions! *
- Network building. Participants will have the opportunity to continue building their professional network. Each cohort is open to approximately 200 participants from colleges and universities worldwide.
- Professional certificate and digital learning badge. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a professional certificate from NACAC. In addition, participants will also receive a digital learning badge that can easily be embedded on LinkedIn and other social platforms to signify their achievement.
What topics will be covered?
Topics that will be covered in this course include:
- Interpret recruitment data and enrollment funnel metrics
- Utilize outside sources of data to reveal market insights
- Apply data storytelling best practices
- Unlock good decision-making throughout the recruitment cycle by establishing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Who should participate?
Professionals working in colleges or universities responsible for managing a region or territory.
What is the time commitment?
Course participants should plan to spend 2-3 hours each week on this course.
What is the cost?
The cost per person to register for this course is:
- $200 for NACAC members
- $400 for nonmembers
A 25% discount is available for offices of four or more participants. If your office would qualify for this discount, contact customer service for a promo code prior to registration.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is limited. No refunds are available (participants may be substituted). As of August 1, 2023, all requests to switch cohorts, extend course access (by 1 month) or changes to course registrations will be subject to a $50 processing fee per person/per course. For purchasing and billing questions, contact customer service.
Enter your information below to start receiving the latest updates on this program.