Policy for Complimentary Institutional Registration
The intent of the NCF Fee Waiver program is to encourage full participation of institutions that have been traditionally underrepresented at National College Fairs. As an organization, NACAC strives to encourage the participation of exhibiting institutions that mirror the diversity of our attendees. It is our hope that by providing institutions with the opportunity to exhibit at the in-person National College Fairs for free, these colleges and universities will experience the value of their participation and continue as registered participants in future years.
The following policy will be in place for the Spring 2024 In-Person College Fairs season:
- Accredited two- and four-year nonprofit colleges and universities in good standing
- Title IV-eligible institutions
- Priority in the selection process will be given to: community colleges, Historically Black Colleges and Universities, Hispanic-Serving Institutions, Native American-Serving Institutions, and institutions that cannot afford the National College Fairs registration fee because of financial hardships.
- Military and for-profit institutions are not eligible for the program.
- Eligible institutions may receive a maximum of three (3) fee waivers for the spring 2024 season.
- Space is limited and NACAC NCF programs do sell out, so we encourage all applicants to apply as soon as they are able.
The fee waiver application for Spring 2024 fairs is available here.