NACAC is an NBCC-Approved Continuing Education Provider (ACEP) and may offer NBCC-approved clock hours for events (or programs) that meet NBCC requirements. Sessions (or programs) for which NBCC-approved clock hours will be awarded are identified in the program bulletin or in the catalogue or Web site. NACAC is solely responsible for all aspects of the program.
Programs Eligible for Continuing Education Clock Hours:
- National Conference 2016 (close to 20 clock hours)
- Directing a Dynamic College Counseling Program (Directing)
- Critical Components: Mastering the College Admission Process (on average 16 maximum clock hours)
- Essentials of Professional Development
- Live Webinars (1 clock hour, per webinar after completing a CE quiz and evaluation)
Continuing Education instructions for these programs are administered to all individuals subsequent to registration.
Questions? Email the education and training department.
If you are interested in offering Continuing Education Clock Hours at your affiliate-level professional development program, please head to the corresponding webpage.
If you have participated in a live or online program through NACAC or NACAC's affiliates, and need to obtain a certificate of hours earned, please fill out the Missing Continuing Education Request Form.
Please note, CE Log Forms from NACAC sponsored events are only accepted until the end of the calendar year that the event was offered.
Expand / Collapse All