About this Event
Cultivating the Next Generation in College Admission is a learning and networking event being hosted by NACAC and Georgia Tech. Through presentations, panel discussions, and networking, participants are invited to help build the strategy and community for a bright future in the college admission profession.
College and university representatives exhibiting at the Spring 2023 NACAC National College Fair and other college admission professionals in the Atlanta region will gather for this invite-only event.
Being held March 21 on the campus of Georgia Tech, participants will get to hear from leaders in college admission and share their experiences building their careers.
- Welcome Remarks from Rick Clark, Georgia Institute of Technology Assistant Vice Provost and Executive Director of Undergraduate Admissions
12:45 – 1:15 pm
- Featured Speaker: Ingrid Hayes, Senior Vice President for Enrollment Management at Spelman College
1:15 – 2:15 pm
- Panel Discussion Featuring the Next Generation of Admission Professionals moderated by Angel B. Pérez, PhD, Chief Executive Officer, NACAC
- Andrew Cohen, Associate Director for Guest Experience, Undergraduate Admission Georgia Institute of Technology
- Nayati Shuler, Assistant Director of Admissions, Spelman College
- Miya Walker, Director of Admission, Agnes Scott College
2:15 – 3:15 pm
- Group discussion on The Future of Work for the Next Generation of Admission Professionals
3:15 – 4:00 pm
- Mix and Mingle (snacks/beverages provided)
Click on any image to enlarge