Share your expertise on diversity and multicultural recruitment with your peers. Submit a proposal for the 2017 Guiding the Way to Inclusion (GWI) conference.
Need help planning your trip? Check out our 2017 FAQ sheet to help you get started!
Book your hotel today! When booking your travel, don't forget to check out the discounts that some airlines are giving GWI attendees!
Guiding the Way to Inclusion (GWI) offers enrollment and admission professionals an opportunity to explore issues pertaining to campus diversity and multicultural recruitment. This workshop promotes in-depth understanding of college enrollment processes, as well as personal and professional growth.
GWI 2016 Sessions Included:
- Working with and for Undocumented Students
- Latino Students in the College Pipeline
- The Life of a First Year Middle Manager
- Planning Recruitment Using Data
- Recruiting Black Male Students
- Fisher vs. University of Texas Post Decision Discussion
Questions? Email us!
Follow @NACACedu on Twitter and use #NACACGWI to stay connected!