Registration is now open!
Guiding the Way to Inclusion serves all professionals who are committed to championing the needs of diverse students within the college admission process. Now in its 44th year, the conference features insightful plenary sessions, in-depth breakout sessions, and small group discussions to help inform and support your work as a leading voice for diversity, equity, and inclusion in college admission.
2023 Registration Rates
|Registration Pricing||By April 30||By June 16||By July 23|
|CBO/Title I Public School Member||$ 450.00||$ 475.00||$ 525.00|
|CBO/Title I Public School Nonmember||$ 595.00||$ 620.00||$ 670.00|
|Public School Secondary Counselor||$ 625.00||$ 650.00||$ 700.00|
|IEC||$ 650.00||$ 675.00||$ 725.00|
|Private School Secondary||$ 650.00||$ 675.00||$ 725.00|
|Post Secondary Member||$ 675.00||$ 700.00||$ 750.00|
|Nonmember/Associate||$ 975.00||$ 1,000.00||$ 1,050.00|
PPT decks and other materials will be accessible and free for attendees post-conference.
Cancellations and Refunds
Cancelation and substitution requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org Guiding the Way to Inclusion refunds are subject to a $50 processing fee.
- To receive a full refund (less processing fees), cancellations must be received on or before June 9.
- No refunds will be processed for requests received on or after June 10 or for no-shows
- You do have the option of transferring (substituting) the registration. The transfer must be equal/lesser value to the original order or additional payment may be required.
About GWI 2023
Viva Las Vegas!
The 2022 GWI conference in Philadelphia was the largest in-person GWI in its history! We are excited to keep the momentum going in Las Vegas!
- Over 36 educational sessions
- Inspiring keynote and closing speaker
- Small group discussions