The call for 2024 GWI Faculty Members has concluded. Thank you to all who expressed interest.
Understanding the Role
In response to member feedback, NACAC has reimagined the expectations of faculty members. An ideal faculty member is a member who is planning to attend GWI 2024 in person and is actively engaged in DEI justice within the college admissions space. Faculty applicants must have attended a minimum of one GWI Conference to apply.
This year-long role will require you to:
- Present/speak at GWI, NACAC, or other engagements.
- Demonstrate a willingness to volunteer at GWI.
- Review all education session proposals for GWI.
- Demonstrate a willingness to promote GWI within your network, institution, and potential sponsors.
- Lead small group discussions at GWI.
- Introduce speakers at GWI.
- Support check-in/registration and stay at the host hotel.
- Provide advisement on future GWI programming.
Faculty members receive complimentary registration for the GWI conference, complimentary three nights hotel accommodation during GWI at the host hotel, an exclusive faculty reception during GWI, conference recognition, priority in the form of early proposal submission for all NACAC events, membership to a GWI Faculty group on NACAC’s engagement platform, and more.