Cambridge International Updates: New Services and Data for Higher Education
Date: November 19
Time: 2-3 ET
Description: The goal of this webinar is to share information on our new electronic transcript service, state and system policy updates, and new research on Cambridge International student performance on subsequent courses at a US university. This will also serve to premier our new US Higher Education webpages.
- Audience will leave with a more complete understanding of the electronic transcript service, both in formatting and access.
- Audience will also learn of recent statewide credit-by-exam policies and subsequent course performance research.
Chantel Reynolds, Southern US Regional Manager, Higher Education
Cambridge Assessment International Education
*This webinar is sponsored by Cambridge and is a part of NACAC's Industry Insights webinar series.
Naviance Class of 2020 Insights
Date: December 3
Time: 2-3 ET
Description: Where are there opportunities for higher education institutions to adapt in the rapidly changing higher education enrollment landscape? We examine the post-secondary search, application, and enrollment process of students. Four key findings are assessed within the student cycle, providing the trends higher education leaders need to support students through each stage.
After participating in this session, learners should be able to:
- Understand Naviance Class of 2020 Insights data
- Use trends on campus
- Adapt strategies based on recommendations at each stage
- Melissa Cihla Meyer, Director of Integrated Marketing, Intersect by Hobsons
*This webinar is sponsored by Hobsons and is a part of NACAC's Industry Insights webinar series.
Expand / Collapse All