Assessing character in admission: a review of the Character Collaborative’s course
Date: March 11
Time: 3-4 ET/12-1 PT
Description: Join the instructors from the Character Collaborative – Meghan Brenneman and Arlene Cash – for an opportunity to review the major points from their recently released course -- Assessing Character in Admission: The Essentials – and to ask questions and engage in dialogue. It would be most helpful to view the 90 minute course prior to the workshop. You will need to set up a free account in the Thinkific platform in order to view the course.
- Learn how to identify what character attributes are important to your institution.
- Discuss with instructors how to look for and identify those attributes in your applicants.
- Review how to be consistent in your evaluation of these attributes through the development of rubrics.
- Dr. Meghan Brenneman, Director of Assessment Products, Enrollment Management Association
- Arlene Cash, Enrollment management consultant and past dean and vice president for enrollment
Summer Melt 2021: Worst year ever? Causes of melt and how to fix it
Date: March 24
Time: 2-3 ET/11-12 PT
Couple the mental "Covid-toll" of the last two years with weak guidance counselor support and stressed out parents and you have a recipe for a terrible summer melt. How can you stop it?
Learn about the academic research on the causes of summer melt and what successful programs reduce melt. Learn about a new program on the market.
- Brian Lawe, President, HelloCampus
*This webinar is sponsored by HelloCampus and is part of NACAC's Industry Insights webinar series.
Expand / Collapse All