We invite our industry partners to engage with NACAC members via our new Industry Insights thought leader webinar series. The series provides members the opportunity to learn from industry partners, whose considerable expertise spans the full range of topics in college admission counseling. Industry partners unlock their expertise to inform members, while offering sponsors the opportunity to provide an overview of resources or solutions.
NACAC will host monthly Industry Insights webinars for a total of 12 sponsorship opportunities per year.
Webinars must focus on educational content, but can include overviews of resources or solutions available to members from the sponsoring partner. Preference is given to webinar panels that include admission and/or counseling practitioner. Examples of topics include (not limited to) original research, trends, professional challenges, or policy measures that affect the work of college admission counselors.
Submissions must include:
- Webinar title
- A 30–40-word webinar description used for NACAC marketing purposes
- Webinar outline, including featured speaker, topic, and product
- Bios for panelists.
Webinar Proposal Submission Process
- Proposal submissions should be submitted to Megan LaVine, Director of Sponsorships and External Relations
- Proposals are reviewed in the order they are submitted. A consultation with the Education and Training Department will be scheduled once the proposal has been accepted.
- Opportunity to host a 50 minute webinar
- NACAC will promote the webinar via targeted emails, The Bulletin (our bi-weekly e-newsletter), the NACAC Exchange, and other NACAC communications vehicles
- One complimentary email broadcast following the webinar to all registered attendees who have opted to receive third party communication
Ready to Commit? Download the Industry Insights sponsor agreement.
Expand / Collapse All