These professional development programs provide crucial training for K-12 school counselors who support college admission counseling in public school systems around the country.
NACAC’s Education and Training team targets public school districts that have a large student-to-counselor ratio, and have high proportions of low-income and underserved students. NACAC provides the meeting space, speakers, and breakfast/lunch. We are seeking sponsors to help offset our program costs so we can continue to provide these educational programs at little or no cost to school districts.
Program Locations & Dates:
- Loudoun County – November 6
- Fairfax County – January 25
Sponsor Options and Benefits :
- Recognition Sponsor ($1,000) – Benefits include your logo to be included on program signage/program book, a branded giveaway item distributed to attendees, and an email broadcast post event to all attendees
- Presenting Sponsor ($2,500) – In addition to the recognition sponsor benefits listed above, this package also includes a 10-15 minute lunch presentation for attendees
- Exclusive Presenting Sponsor ($5,000) – In addition to the recognition sponsor and presenting sponsor benefits listed above, this package also includes an opportunity to host a full session during the program
For more information, please contact Megan LaVine at 703-299-6845.
Expand / Collapse All
Sponsor School Counselor Professional Development Day
For more information, contact Megan LaVine at 703-299-6845.Download the Sponsorship Agreement