The purpose of School Counselor Professional Development Days is to provide training and professional development experiences for K-12 school counselors, pre-service counselors, other school-based professionals and external partners providing support for college admission counseling in public school systems.
The program objectives of School Counselor Professional Development Days are the following:
- Collaborate with counseling leaders within public school systems to create conditions for the success of counselors, ultimately students and their families.
- Deliver rigorous, relevant and timely professional development content to counseling professionals, advisors and volunteers.
- Foster capacity-building and innovation in the area of college counseling, readiness, access and success.
- Increase and strengthen professional networks among the public school systems and NACAC, NACAC-affiliates and postsecondary education institutions.
- Identify and support opportunities for continued and future professional development experiences, through the cultivation of sustainable pathways and relationships.
Loudoun County (VA) – November 6, 2018
NACAC would like to thank AP Test Service for being a recognition sponsor of this program.
Fairfax County (VA) – January 25, 2019
Continuing Education (CE):
Sponsorship opportunities are available for this program. Vist our sponsorship page for more information.
Expand / Collapse All