NACAC is an NBCC Approved Continuing Education Provider and can grant Continuing Education Clock Hours to NACAC affiliate and partnering organizations for regional professional development events, according to NBCC procedures.
Submitting a Request: Requests for continuing education must be submitted in writing to NACAC no later than 60 days from the expected print date of the program. To ensure that NACAC has all credits ready for review, please prepare and submit the following materials at the same time for review. It is the responsibility of the affiliate to ensure all presenter biographical information is included.
- Completed Cosponsorship Application
- Cosponsorship Relationship Agreement
- Conference schedule - must include designation of session breakouts
- Speaker and presenter bios - Must include complete educational background information including degree, major, and institution. (For example, B.A., Psychology, Muhlenberg College; M.Ed., Higher Education, Northeastern University) See attached template for an example.
- Session descriptions
- Copy of promotional materials - emails, copies of postcards
- Sample evaluation
The “Continuing Education Report Log Form” will serve to monitor continuing education participation and as a certificate of attendance to the event. Affiliates are responsible for monitoring continuing education activities with the form received from NACAC. Affiliates must reproduce this form and provide attendees with two copies, one to be returned to the cosponsoring affiliate organization to document participation and one for the participants’ records as proof of attendance for future NBCC audits of continuing education. This form does not need to be sent to the NACAC National Office and can instead be complied in an excel document.
Within 60 days of completion of the program, the following must be sent to NACAC:
- Roster of all program participants
- The number of continuing education clock hours awarded per participant (tallied from the CE log forms collected from each participant).
- An evaluation summary
If you have any questions, contact NACAC’s Education and Training Department.
Expand / Collapse All