Thank you for renewing your NACAC membership. Renewal is easy and convenient. Pay online, or print an invoice and pay by check. Follow the directions below:
- Log on to the NACAC Community Hub using your email address and password.
- To create a new password, click Forgot Your Password? and enter your email address that is on file with NACAC to receive instructions on creating a new password.
- Click on “Pay Individual” or “Pay Company Invoice,” to use a credit card.
- For check payments, you can click on print invoice. The mailing address is provided on the invoice.
- Don’t see a payment option? Your company may be responsible for your payment. If you would like to billed directly, email DMTcenter@nacacnet.org
Member Dues Rates
Review the new membership dues rates for 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Don't see the option to pay for your dues online?
If you are part of an institution or organization membership your dues are typically billed to your company or school and are payable by the principal representative or company manager on your account. If you would like to pay for your dues separately you can email DMTcenter@nacacnet.org to have your invoice billed directly to you.
Need a password?
Go to the NACAC Community Hub and click on “Forgot your password.”
Need to remove an individual from your renewal invoice?
If you need to remove an individual from your invoice select "My Company Roster", click on the EDIT button and uncheck the "Bill To Parent" box. This will make the individual responsible for their own dues payment. If the individual is no longer with your organization, you will need to click on the REMOVE button on “My Company Roster.” Email DMTCenter@nacacnet.org if you are unable to edit your company roster.
Need to add an individual?
If you are paying online, pay your current dues invoice first then add the individual. Check your roster to see if they are already there as nonmember. If they are on your roster, click on “Join.” If they are not on your roster, click on “Add to Roster” and then “Join.”
Expand / Collapse All