Thank you for renewing your NACAC membership. Renewal is easy and convenient. Pay online, or print an invoice and pay by check. Follow the directions below:
- Log on to the NACAC Community Hub using your email address and password.
- To create a new password, click Forgot Your Password? and enter your email address that is on file with NACAC to receive instructions on creating a new password.
- Click on “Pay Individual” or “Pay Company Invoice,” to use a credit card.
- For check payments, you can click on print invoice. The mailing address is provided on the invoice.
- Don’t see a payment option? Email DMTcenter@nacacnet.org
Member Dues Rates
Review the new membership dues rates for 2018.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Need a password?
Go to the NACAC Community Hub and click on “Forgot your password.”
Need to remove an individual from your renewal invoice?
If you need to delete an individual from your invoice during checkout, click on the remove button. If the individual is no longer with your organization, you will need to remove them from “My Company Roster.” Please make sure to give a reason. Email DMTCenter@nacacnet.org if you are unable to edit your company roster.
Need to add an individual?
If you are paying online, pay your current dues invoice first then add the individual. Check your roster to see if they are already there as nonmember. If they are on your roster, click on “Join.” If they are not on your roster, click on “Add to Roster” and then “Join.”
Expand / Collapse All