Voting Organization Membership
✓ Organizations eligible for voting membership $385
Not-for-profit organizations whose primary activities consist of providing counseling, admission, or financial aid services to students, the college admission counseling or financial aid professions. Must provide proof of tax exempt status with application.
✓ Community Based Organization $165
Not-for-profit community-based organizations which provide counseling, admission or financial aid services only to students at the state or local level on an on-going basis.
Nonvoting Organization Membership
✓ Organizations Eligible for Nonvoting Membership $460
Organizations that provide products and/or services to the counseling, admission, or financial aid professions or in support of students in the transition to postsecondary education.
UPDATE: 2018 Membership Dues Rates
All organization members must:
Submit copies of organization literature which describes the purposes of the organization. Have been in business at least three years.
Designate a principal representative whose professional responsibilities include providing services or products to students or to counseling, admission or financial aid professionals.
Support the purposes of NACAC and comply with the Statement of Principles of Good Practice (SPGP) as stated in the associations bylaws (Article III.2 and 4.)
What to know before you apply:
- To apply for organization membership you must update your individual profile to add your company.
- Organization Memberships include a free membership for their primary contact so you will only need to submit one application.
- Organizations that award a degree or diploma are not eligible for organizational membership.
- All memberships require approval and some may require additional information before being approved. Membership application approval and dues processing may take up to seven business days to complete. Once approved you will receive an invoice which can be paid online. Member benefits will begin once your application is approved and your dues have been paid.
- Membership obtained outside of the United States will incur a mail service fee of $12.50.
- NACAC's membership cycle is Jan. 1 through Dec. 31. New membership that starts Jan. 1 through Sept. 30 will expire Dec. 31 of the same year. Individuals who join prior to Oct. 1 will receive an invoice for the following year during our annual renewal billing process in October. Additionally, new membership beginning after Oct. 1 will expire Dec. 31 of the following year.
- JOIN TODAY!
Expand / Collapse All