NACAC Membership FAQs
1. NACAC's membership cycle is Jan. 1 through Dec. 31. New membership that starts Jan. 1 through Sept. 30 will expire Dec. 31 of the same year. Individuals who join prior to Oct. 1 will receive an invoice for the following year during our annual renewal billing process in October. Additionally, new membership beginning after Oct. 1 will expire Dec. 31 of the following year.
2. All membership applications are completed online.
3. Membership applications are subject to approval.
4. Membership application approval and dues processing may take up to seven business days to complete.
5. Once approved you will receive an invoice which can be paid online, and member benefits will begin once your application is approved and your dues have been paid.
6. All institutional and organizational membership includes a free membership for the primary contact.
7. Additional individuals employed at a member institution or organization may be added as a member for $80.
8. If an individual member employed at a member institution or organization leaves their position, the institution's principal representative can submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to transfer their membership to another individual.
9. Postsecondary institutions that award a degree or a diploma and operate as a for-profit entity are not eligible for membership.
10. Membership obtained outside of the United States will incur a mail service fee of $12.50.
11. Organizations that award a degree or diploma are not eligible for organizational membership.
Expand / Collapse All