The application process
- Submit an application online, by logging into our Community Hub.
- Include all required documents prior to submittal.
- Applicants may be required to submit additional information during the review process.
- Approval and dues processing may take up to seven business days to complete.
Dues and Fees
- Organizational and Institutional applicants must update their roster, as membership fee is based on staff size.
- View our membership model for membership dues based on member type and staff size.
- All membership fee invoices are paid online.
- Member benefits begin once dues have been paid.
- If NACAC receives a request for membership cancellation within 30 days of renewal or approval, a refund of dues may be issued. No refund of dues will be issued more than 30 days after approval or renewal of membership.
The Billing Process
- NACAC's membership year runs from January 1 through December 31.
- NACAC does not offer prorated memberships.
- NACAC's annual renewal billing cycle begins October 1, current members receive renewal invoices in October.
- Approved applicants who join prior to Oct. 1 will receive an invoice in October for the following year as part of our annual renewal billing cycle.
Expand / Collapse All