- NACAC's Federal Student Aid Program Integrity page
- NACAC fact sheet on Title IV Federal student aid program integrity regulations (January 2011)
- U.S. Department of Education's Program Integrity Information Q&A
- High School Diplomas and the Ability to Benefit Alternative
- Information required to be disclosed under the Higher Education Act of 1965: Suggestion for Dissemination, A Supplemental Report- This report identifies how institutions have implemented suggestions on presenting disclosure requirements, as well as, includes other resources and tools that could be used by institutions to present disclosure requirements in a consumer-friendly manner.
- Obama Administration's Motion to Dismiss Career College Association Lawsuit
- NACAC Survey of Admission Officers on Federal Regulations - results of a survey conducted in Fall 2014 of NACAC enrollment management membership on their views on federal regulations. The results show that, overall, admission officers believe federal regulations protect students and taxpayers from waste, fraud, and abuse.
For additionally information, please visit the Higher Education Alliance Compliance website.
Expand / Collapse All