- assessing campus readiness to engage in agency-based international student recruitment
- establishing institutional protocols for work with agencies and policy
- developing a contract, with special emphasis on institutional and student protections
- identifying and vetting prospective agency partners
- creating an agency manual and delivering trainings
- monitoring agency performance assessment
A decision to use commission-based agencies should be supported by broader strategic planning, including an assessment of the institution's current outreach practices and enrollment goals and an examination of agency recruitment in comparison with complementary or alternative strategies, which are numerous. NACAC provides a vast array of resources for admissions professionals engaged in the recruitment and admission of international students.
Expand / Collapse All