NACAC is offering student registration lists for purchase by eligible US colleges and universities. The lists contain name, email, phone, and other contact and demographic information for students with an intended postsecondary enrollment year of Spring 2023 or later. The lists are compiled from opt-in registration information of US students participating in NACAC College Fairs in Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and Fall 2022.
Bridging the Gap
“College Connections” is a NACAC initiative that aims to facilitate connections between students and higher education institutions. Because of disruptions caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, colleges and universities are not able to easily reach high school students with information about their programs, financial aid, and scholarship opportunities in the way they have in the past. This service helps bridge that gap.
Lists are available for purchase by students’ state of residence and intended enrollment. Vermont is excluded due to data privacy restrictions.
Student lists are available to US postsecondary institutions that are eligible to exhibit at NACAC National College Fairs, including Title IV eligible and accredited colleges, universities, and other postsecondary institutions that offer undergraduate curricular study leading to a degree or diploma.
The lists include information on students who registered for one or more Fall 2020, Spring 2021, Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and Fall 2022 NACAC Virtual and National College Fairs and opted to share their information. The data fields include the following:
- Verified email*
- Phone number*
- Verified address*
- School name and CEEB code*
- Expected major (category)*
- Expected secondary major (category)
- Expected major (supplementary text field)
- Anticipated high school graduation year
- Intended postsecondary enrollment term and year
- Applicant type (freshman, transfer, international, other, unknown)
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) indicate information that students are required to provide when they register for NACAC virtual fairs. Other fields are optional.Per
For further details, download the Data Fields document, which includes the export data format and the data fields types and descriptions.
- Exhibitor discount– Discounts are provided to institutions that are registered exhibitors at a Spring 2022 NACAC Virtual or National College Fair. The discounts recognize that some names may be duplicative of those an institution has already received via their prospects report. The exhibitor and member discounts may be combined.
- Additional de-duping service – As an additional service, NACAC can de-dupe email contacts from your institution’s database against the lists currently available. The cost of this service is an additional $150 per order for orders of $2,000. Please provide an Excel or .csv file with email addresses only.
Please note – NACAC is not accepting orders at this time. these terms are shown as a reference for when ordering is reopened.
For additional information, please contact us at Membership@nacacnet.org.