The Ad Hoc Committee on Serving Next Generation Admission Professionals will develop recommendations for programs and services to attract, serve, and maintain the newest members of the college counseling and admission profession.
The committee will obtain feedback from NACAC leaders and members, including members who are in their first five years in the profession, and will consult relevant research in order to develop recommendations for services and resources specifically aimed at newly employed counseling and admission staff.
The recommendations will address topics such as:
- Effective onboarding programs
- Relevant professional development
- Networking opportunities
- Mentoring programs
- Approaches for promoting diversity and equity
- Best ways to attract non-members to consider membership in NACAC
- Communications and software applications for engagement and information sharing
- Information on career advancement and pathways
Members to be announced in May.
Director of Global Engagement
Senior Instructional Designer
Expand / Collapse All