- Focus on the board’s fiduciary responsibility, including conducting appropriate oversight and identifying effective solutions to NACAC’s short- and long-term financial challenges.
- Provide leadership on NACAC’s ongoing efforts to improve diversity, equity, and inclusion within the membership and in the college admission profession.
- Continue to strengthen the relationship between NACAC and the affiliate organizations to advance shared goals.
- Finalize NACAC’s mission and vision statement.
- Conduct a review of NACAC's board and committee governance and, if necessary, recommend changes.
Goals for the Current Board Year
- Support and monitor a successful transition of the new CEO and his plan for the organization.
- Provide strategic support to help implement the recommendations of the Ad Hoc Committee on Leadership in College Admissions.
- Provide strategic support to help implement the recommendations of the Roadmap for Change: Reimagining US Higher Education as a Public Good.
- Hold CEO accountable for operationalization of member Listening Tour recommendations.
Expand / Collapse All