National Conference Contributors
- A study by The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) found that conference support increases booth traffic by up to 104 percent and support of hospitality functions increases booth traffic by up to 86 percent.
- A post-conference survey taken by attendees of the 2011 National Conference in New Orleans reflected a 71 percent accurate contributor recall rate.
- Take advantage of these exciting opportunities to enhance your booth presence in order to best reach our anticipated audience of more than 5,000 college admission and counseling professionals.
- In exchange for your generous support, you will receive a benefits package designed to further maximize access to our conference audience.
- Interested in becoming a National Conference contributor? Contact Fay Gallagher Christenson, CMP.
- Want to receive year-round access to our audience of college admission counseling professionals? Email us about the opportunity to advertise in NACAC's award-winning publications.
Why Should I Participate?
Support of the National Conference provides you with exposure to a unique audience.
Need More Information?
In exchange for your generous support, you will receive the following benefits package designed to maximize your exposure to our conference audience of more than 6,000 attendees.
- All Gold-level benefits
- Four complimentary full conference registrations (total)
- Recognition in opening remarks delivered to the full conference audience
- All Silver-level benefits
- Recognition in conference program book with space for more detailed, 100-word company description, contact information and logo
- Recognition on meter board signage
- Opportunity to provide one marketing piece (maximum size of 8.5" x 11") OR promotional item given to each attendee upon registration
- Full page, four-color advertisement in National Conference program book
- Three complimentary full conference registrations (total)
- All Bronze-level benefits
- Half-page, four-color advertisement in the National Conference program book
- Two complimentary full conference registrations (total)
- Company listing and recognition of support on National Conference contributors' page of NACAC's website with a link to contributor's website
- One-time use of NACAC's pre or post National Conference attendee mailing list
- One-time use of NACAC's National Conference e-mail list at discounted $1,000 rate
- One complimentary conference registration
- Recognition in pre- and post-conference issues of NACAC's online biweekly newsletter with distribution to 13,000 NACAC members
- Recognition in national conference program book
- Recognition in conference addendum
- Company name and logo displayed on a slide during the pre-annual membership meeting slide show
- Ribbon acknowledging support to be distributed to exhibit booth staff
- Recognition on meter board signage placed in high-traffic areas throughout the convention center
- Recognition of support on event signage placed at event location, where applicable.
- Opportunity to network and display company literature at event, where applicable
- Exhibit Booth placement priority points