Wednesday, September 18 – Thursday, September 19, 2013
Why AMMI?Middle managers are the foundation of today’s admission office. Recently described as the “Jacks and Jills of all things recruitment,” effective middles bridge the gap between routine office responsibilities and the demands of senior enrollment executives. The versatility of their roles—from college fair attendance to number crunching—is unparalleled. Unfortunately, training opportunities for middle managers are typically limited to the confines of the office.
About the Workshop:
Join your middle management counterparts in Toronto for candid discussion, case studies and brass tacks advice. You should also plan to check the conjecture at the door, as the conversations at AMMI are open and honest—providing a friendly forum for middles to communicate with colleagues and thought leaders in the field. While only a day and a half in length, AMMI attendees frequently attest to the career-long connections fostered at the workshop.
Harness your future success with the AMMI Class of 2013!
See the schedule here
- Intergrating Emerging Technology in the Admission Office
- Effective Leadership and Management of New Employees
- The Fundamentals of Budget Oversight
- Enrollment Management 101: Intro to Strategic Planning
- Needs, Not Requirements: Leveraging Salary and Staff Benefits
- Open Forum: Roundtable Discussion with Veteran Deans of Admission
- Interactive Conversation: New Deans and Directors of Admission (AMMI Alumni)
2013 AMMI Moderator
Registration for the AMMI 2013 is closed due to reaching room capacity.
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
8:30 a.m. – 5:45 p.m. (7:30 a.m. breakfast, breaks and lunch included)
Thursday, September 19, 2013
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (7:30 a.m. breakfast and break included)
Testimonials:"I took home a LOT of notes. AMMI really solidified my decision to remain in higher education."
- Admission Middle Manager, Miami University (OH)
"AMMI was the single best professional development experience I've attended. It provided me with great information that I can use in my office on a daily basis. It was also nice network with others in the profession at my level experiencing similar issues."
- Admission Middle Manager, Stevenson University (MD)
Registration Rates for the 2013 AMMI Workshop:
- If you plan to attend AMMI AND the 2013 National Conference, select your main registration type (i.e., college/university, organization, independent counselor), then select "AMMI" on the preconference workshops page.
- If you plan to attend AMMI exclusively (with no National Conference activities included), select "Preconference ONLY" as your main registration type, then "AMMI" on the preconference workshops page.