Select the event for which you are seeking Continuing Education Clock Hours:
1. Watch the entire Webinar. Viewers are not eligible to earn clock hours for partial Webinar viewership.
2. Complete the post-Webinar quiz. View all quizzes.3. Complete the post-Webinar evaluation. View all evaluations.
4. After finishing steps 1-3, send an e-mail to email@example.com to request a certificate of completion. This will document your earned clock hours. Viewers requesting a
printed certificate must provide a valid mailing address. Due to high volume, please
allow up to ten (10) business days for processing
- NACAC’s Webinar software tracks
the duration of your viewership. As such, NACAC will verify your full
participation prior to awarding clock hours.Certificates will be distributed only after NACAC is able to confirm
that all of the above steps are complete.
- NACAC reserves the right to
revoke clock hours for any Webinar if content familiarity is not
displayed on the quiz (step 2). Furthermore, failure to comply with NBCC
procedures will result in revocation of clock hours for current and
future NACAC events.
On Demand sessions from Critical Components: Mastering the College Admission Process will be available soon. Check back for further instructions on how to earn clock hours.
Questions?If you have questions
about earning CEUs for online programs, please contact NACAC’s Department of
Education and Training at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703/299-6849.