Regular Rate (after July 13)
All Performing and Visual Arts College Fairs offer Lead Retrieval Technology. Each booth registered will include one scanner in the booth price.
Additional scanners may be ordered
by July 13 at the charge of $50 per scanner. After this deadline, the
charge is $60 per scanner. Additional scanners are non-refundable.
Each exhibitor is responsible for lost or misplaced scanners. The
replacement cost is $600. NACAC will invoice once notified by TRC that
the scanner has not been returned.
With the new Community Hub, all exhibitors will register online for all college fairs. With this new functionality, NACAC will no longer use paper (PDF) registration forms.
In the event that an exhibitor is unable to register without paying with a credit card, the Community Hub provides the option to select a "Bill Me" box when you are at the
checkout section of their registration. This provides you with the option to pay by check of by PO after you complete your registration.
Early Rate Eligibility:
- A signed PO must be received by NACAC within 30 days of your registration order, or prior to July 13, whichever comes first. Booth registration orders will be cancelled, if a signed PO’s are not received by the designated timeframe.
- Booth space will not be assigned until order is paid in full or signed PO is received by NACAC.
- All PO’s must be paid in full by designated date per fair season to ensure early registration rates.
- Fall National College Fairs and Performing and Visual Arts Fairs – August 17
- Spring National College Fairs – December 1
- Orders with PO’s not paid in full by August 17 will be assessed the "Regular" registration rates.
- Payment in full must be received before the first scheduled fair. If payment is not received, the order will be cancelled. In the event that this happens, institutions will need to reregister online by credit card to make payment in full.
Regular Rates Eligibility:
- If a signed PO is not received within 30 days of the order or 30 days before the first scheduled fair, whichever comes first, your order will be cancelled. Notification will be sent by email if this occurs. In the event that this happens, institutions will need to reregister online by credit card to make payment in full.
- Booth space will not be assigned until your order is paid in full or a signed PO is received by NACAC.
- Payment in full must be received before the first scheduled fair. If payment is not received, the order will be cancelled. In the event that this happens, institutions can register online with a credit card payment.
Important Information for PVA exhibitors:
Need More Information?
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call us at: 703/836-2222 ext 153.