Toronto College Fair

NACAC will be hosting its first International College Fair in Toronto, Canada following the 69th National Conference. Please review the important information below about traveling to Canada.

List of Colleges Attending and Fair Information


 Location & Hours

Metro Toronto Convention Centre
Hall D (South Building)
222 Bremner Blvd
Toronto, ON M5V 2W6
+1 416-585-800

Estimated Attendance: 4,000

Fair Date and Hours:
Sunday, September 22, 2013
12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Fair Set-up Hours:
Saturday, September 21, 2013
3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 22, 2013
7:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.

Transportation, Directions and Parking:
Driving to/from Toronto
Ground Transportation, Taxis and Airport Shuttle information

 For Exhibitors

Attention: Exhibitors participating in both the Counselor’s College Fair (9/20) AND the College Fair (9/22):

Exhibitors at the Counselor’s College Fair (CCF) can bring their materials after the event to the TEG desk on the CCF floor and we will deliver to their booth at the College Fair on Sunday (9/22). Please note, there is a fee for this service. 

Materials that are left in the booth it will be discarded.
Exhibitors are also free to take their materials at the end of the CCF and return with them for Sunday’s College Fair.

It is highly recommend that anyone having questions about this come to the TEG desk when they get to the CCF to set up and coordinate for the handling of their materials to the College Fair on Sunday.

Exhibitors are required to report to the marshalling yard in advance and then marshalled into the south loading docks for access to Hall D. Please see the marshalling yard map and instructions for further details.

Exposition Services Provided by: The Expo Group
For all Shipping information, Electrical Services, Material Handling Charges, and Customs information and forms, please see the 2013 Toronto Exhibitor Kit.

Recommended Hotel:

All room reservations should be placed in conjunction with your NACAC National Conference rooming reservations. If you are not participating in the National Conference, but are attending the National College Fair, please email Sylvia Karpf so that room reservations can be made for you or your staff member.

Need more information?
E-mail or or call: 703/299-6853.

Event Manager Information:
Sylvia Karpf - 703/299-6821.


 Workshop Information


1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
What Does it Take to Get Into College or University?--A Look at the Canadian and US Application Process  
Room: 716

How to Finance Your Education in Canada or Abroad  
Room: 714

You're Not in High School Anymore! How to Be Prepared for First-Year in College/University  
Room: 717

2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Getting Ready for the SAT  
Room: 715

Room: 717

3:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Going to College/University: First Generation and Non-Traditional Students
Room: 717

What Does it Take to Get Into College or University?--A Look at the Canadian and US Application Process
Room: 716

Introduction to Study in the UK 
Room: 714

4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Playing Sports in the NCAA
Room: 715

How to Finance Your Education in Canada or Abroad 
Room: 714

Room: 717


 Travel, Customs & Immigration Information

Customs and Immigration Forms
In order to travel to Toronto from the United States, you'll need a valid passport OR an enhanced driver's license (EDL).

US Passports
Review and download the instructions and forms you'll need to apply for—or renew—a US passport.
Be sure to allow at least eight weeks for processing, so apply today!

Enhanced Driver's License (EDL)
Enhanced Driver's Licenses (EDL) are issued to US citizens in Washington, Vermont, Michigan, and New York, as well as Canadian citizens from the provinces of Ontario, British Columbia, Quebec, and Manitoba, and establish nationality in addition to driving privileges. An EDL is a Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative (WHTI)-compliant document, acceptable for re-entering the United States (or provinces) via land and sea crossings from Canada, Mexico or the Caribbean. A US Passport, birth certificate or another document proving citizenship is required to apply for this type of license. You may apply for an EDL at your local DMV or governmental office.

Visit US Customs and Border Control and Map of EDL locations for more information.