Register for Fall 2016 fairs online
Internet registration is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Reservations made online will receive an immediate confirmation.
Fall 2016 National College Fair Rates:
|Fall 2016 Rates
|| Regular (after July 13)|
All National College Fairs offer Lead Retrieval Technology. Each booth registered will include one scanner in the booth price.
With the new Community Hub, all exhibitors will register online for all college fairs. With this new functionality, NACAC will no longer use paper (PDF) registration forms.
In the event that an exhibitor is unable to register without paying with a credit card, the Community Hub provides the option to select a "Bill Me" box when you are at the
checkout section of their registration. This provides you with the option to pay by check or by PO after you complete your registration.
Early Rate Eligibility:
- A signed PO must be received by NACAC within 30 days of your registration order, or prior to July 13, whichever comes first. Booth registration orders will be cancelled, if a signed PO’s are not received by the designated timeframe.
- Booth space will not be assigned until order is paid in full or signed PO is received by NACAC.
- All PO’s must be paid in full by designated date per fair season to ensure early registration rates.
- Fall National College Fairs and Performing and Visual Arts Fairs – August 17
- Spring National College Fairs – December 1
- Orders with PO’s not paid in full by August 17 will be assessed the "Regular" registration rates.
- Payment in full must be received before the first scheduled fair. If payment is not received, the order will be cancelled. In the event that this happens, institutions will need to reregister online by credit card to make payment in full.
Regular Rates Eligibility:
- If a signed PO is not received within 30 days of the order or 30 days before the first scheduled fair, whichever comes first, your order will be cancelled. Notification will be sent by email if this occurs. In the event that this happens, institutions will need to reregister online by credit card to make payment in full.
- Booth space will not be assigned until your order is paid in full or a signed PO is received by NACAC.
- Payment in full must be received before the first scheduled fair. If payment is not received, the order will be cancelled. In the event that this happens, institutions can register online with a credit card payment.
More important information for exhibitors:
Need More Information?
Looking for more information about exhibiting at a NACAC National College Fair? Call 703-836-2222 ext. 2009 or email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.