Position Overview: This position reports to the Director of Admissions assisting with all aspects of the admissions and recruitment process.
In addition, s/he is responsible for the internal department management of admissions print publications, advertising, and marketing efforts in coordination with the director of marketing.
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meet enrollment goals for assigned target recruitment area
- Travel on behalf of the College for recruitment and other college related events
- Speak publicly to individuals, groups on and off campus
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with key secondary school constituents.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the admissions office’s recruitment and marketing plan with the purpose of promoting the College’s visibility and general recruitment efforts.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and execution of the department’s communication plan to prospective and admitted students.
- Evaluate and execute admission decisions on applicant files
- Supervise and manage the support staff of the department
- Develop and monitor statistical reports to enhance recruitment strategies, yield management, forecasting, and operational efficiency.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5-7 years admissions experience with a progressive experience. A master’s degree is preferred.
- Previous supervisory experience managing professional and student staff is preferred.
- Experiences with production of a variety of media particularly print publications.
- Ability to effectively communication in person and in writing and be able to speak publicly.
- Should possess high energy, attention to detail, and the ability to organize effectively.
- Datatel/Colleague experience preferred.
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel and work nights and weekends as necessary.